3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastleigh, Stainsby Hill
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge Opening into a Large Conservatory
- Breakfast Kitchen with Modern Style Units
- Garage & Ample Parking on the Driveway
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Really Smart Modern Bathroom Suite
With this nicely positioned semi-detached house on the always popular Stainsby Hill estate you not only get three bedrooms on the first floor but also a really smart modern bathroom suite. As well as a lounge and breakfast kitchen, the ground floor has a large Victorian style conservatory which has created some really useful additional living space. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, a long driveway provides parking for several cars and leads to a detached garage. Other features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42444459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.