3 bedroom detached house for saleDevonport Close, Brockhill, Redditch, Worcestershire
- Three-Bedroom Detached House
- Detached Garage & Private Driveway
- Generous-sized Landscaped Gardens
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- 2 Double & 1 Good-sized Bedroom(s)
- En-suite, Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Highly Sought After Location
- EPC Rating = C69
NOW BEING SOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION *** CHAIN FREE *** This well-presented Three-Bedroom Detached House with Garage, enjoys a generous-sized plot of land set in a pleasant cul-de-sac within a highly sought after modern residential area of Brockhill. The property offers good access to the town centre facilities, open countryside and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Living room (with a Feature Fireplace & French Doors opening out to the side garden) and a Kitchen/Diner (with Built-in Dishwasher & Sliding Patio Door opening out to the rear garden) to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with En-Suite Shower Room & Built-in Wardrobe), Second Double Bedroom, Good-sized Third Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Detached Single Garage, Private Driveway Parking and Good-sized Gardens sweeping round to the side (with a Feature Fish Pond, Patio Areas and Lawn partially surrounded by shrubs and mature trees). Additional benefits include Double Glazing & Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42444594.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6718964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.