2 bedroom maisonette for salePanfield Lane, Braintree
Sold STC £180,000
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows & Gas Central Heating
- Communal Garden & Allocated Parking
This well presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette is situated within walking distance of the town centre. Accommodation comprises of hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there is allocated parking & a communal garden.
Entrance Door To:
Storage cupboard, airing cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' max ( 5.97m x 3.35m max )
Two double glazed windows to side, double glazed French doors to side patio, double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in double wardrobe, door to:
Walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 10" max ( 3.07m x 2.39m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, obscure double glazed window to rear.
The property benefits from allocated parking and use of a communal garden.
Refer to map
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42449208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR101199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.