2 bedroom character property for saleGeorge Lane, Lichfield
- Town Centre Location
- Charming terraced property
- 2 Bedrooms
- Rear courtyard garden
- Kitchen / Breakfast room
- Shower Room & Wet Room
This characterful property, not only has the charm but the location also. Being situated in the heart of Lichfield town centre this home is ideal for anyone who wants to live in amongst a town setting with everything to hand. The property also has the benefit of a rear courtyard style garden.
This characterful property, not only has the charm but the location also. Being situated in the heart of Lichfield town centre this home is ideal for anyone who wants to live in amongst a town setting with everything to hand. The property also has the benefit of a rear courtyard style garden, two bedrooms plus a study, first floor shower room and ground floor wet room, lounge and kitchen breakfast room.
Storage cupboards and door leading through to:
Lounge 11' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.63m max x 3.81m max )
Irregular shaped room, secondary glazed bow window to front elevation, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor and under stairs storage cupboard.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 1" max x 7' 4" max ( 3.99m max x 2.24m max )
Irregular shaped room, a range of wall and base units with worktops over, incorporating sink/drainer, raised electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/ freezer, tiled to splashback areas, breakfast bar and single glazed window to rear elevation.
WC, wash hand basin, electric shower, floor to ceiling tiling, central heating radiator and Velux window to rear elevation.
Wall mounted storage cupboards.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.97m )
Built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and secondary glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.23m x 2.24m )
Built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
Study 4' 10" x 9' 9" ( 1.47m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and loft access.
Wash hand basin with vanity storage, shower cubicle, tiled walls, double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
WC and single glazed window to rear elevation.
Staggered courtyard garden with gated side access, variety of planted pots and a work bench.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42449286.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC200919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.