3 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper Field Close, Church Hill North, Redditch
- Three-Bedroom Terraced House
- Convenient Cul-de-sac Location
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- 2 Double & 1 God-sized Bedroom(s)
- Family Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Shed
- Ample Communal Parking Area
- EPC Rating = C70
This Particularly Well-Presented Three-Bedroom Terraced House enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac location within a popular residential area of Church Hill North. The property provides good access to the local amenities, convenience store, schooling, bus route and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge and a Spacious Kitchen/Diner (with Built-in Cooker/Oven) to the Ground Floor; Two Double Bedrooms, Good-sized Third Bedroom, Family Bathroom and Storage Cupboards to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from a Landscaped Rear Garden, Communal Parking Area to the front, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42450942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6812643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.