1 bedroom flat for salePenge Road, South Norwood, LONDON
Withdrawn from Market
- * First floor flat
- * One double bedroom
- * Private balcony
- * Convenient location
- * No onward chain
- * Ideal investment opportunity/first time buy
- * An internal viewing is highly recommended
- * Draft details awaiting vendor approval
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN - Choices are pleased to present to the market this ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT situated in a convenient location for local transport links including Norwood Junction train station along with plenty of tram and bus stops. Elmers End and South Norwood offer an array of shops, restaurants and amenities and there is parkland in close vicinity too. The accommodation comprises: Hallway, lounge/kitchen area, one double bedroom and a bathroom. Benefits include: Double glazing, gas central heating, private balcony and NO ONWARD CHAIN. This property is a perfect first time buy or investment opportunity so don't delay, call Choices NOW and arrange your appointment to view before you miss out. EPC Rating D.
* First floor flat
* One double bedroom
* Private balcony
* Convenient location
* No onward chain
* Ideal investment opportunity/first time buy
* An internal viewing is highly recommended
* Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42451365.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6845199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.