3 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Town, Summercourt
Sold STC £280,000
- CHAIN FREE detached new build family home
- Finished to an exceptional standard
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Three bedrooms and two reception rooms
- 20ft Living room with multi fuel log burner
- Garage and driveway parking
- Awaiting EPC
NEWLY CONSTRUCTED, LARGE FAMILY HOME
Finished to an exceptionally high standard is this new built family home. Spacious & light this property couldn't be more ready to move into, with a log burner, 20ft living room & lovely kitchen.. this NEEDS to be viewed to appreciate the quality of home you are getting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42451728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL160197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, St Austell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.