7 bedroom character property for saleKirkby Underwood Road, Aslackby, Sleaford
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Four bedroom period cottage
- Non estate village location
- Self contained three bedroom annexe
- Four reception rooms
- 25ft Conservatory with woodburner
- 16ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Rear garden backing onto open fields, Extensive driveway to front
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Non estate village location
* Attached, Self contained three bedroom annexe
* Four reception rooms
* 25ft Conservatory with woodburner
* 16ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Rear garden backing onto open fields
This Seven bedroom property is situated in the village of Aslackby and consists of an extended four bedroom period cottage and a connected three bedroom self contained annex.
The main accommodation benefits from four Reception Rooms, and a 25ft Conservatory with woodburner, a 16ft fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, along with four Bedrooms and a family Bathroom on the first floor.
Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear of the property, the rear garden backs onto open fields. There is also an extensive driveway to the front allowing off road parking. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain.
Hardwood door to:
Pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to side, stone flooring, wall light, pvcu double glazed door to inner hallway.
Wooden flooring, ceiling with feature beams, door to:
4.44m x 2.24m (14'7" x 7'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, ceiling with feature beams, built-in double storage/meter cupboard.
5.46m x 4.44m (17'11" x 14'7"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to side, feature fireplace, two radiators, tv point, pvcu double glazed french doors to:
7.75m x 5.33m (25'5" maximum x 17'6"). Brick and pvcu construction with polycarbonate roof and ceiling fan, cast- iron multi fuel burner, stone flooring, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden.
4.60m x 4.34m (15'1" x 14'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, fireplace set in brick built surround, radiator, wooden flooring, tv point, two wall lights, ceiling with exposed beams, understairs storage cupboard, glazed door to inner hallway, door to:
Wooden flooring, stairs, door to:
Separate Dining Room
4.44m x 3.81m (14'7" x 12'6"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, feature fireplace with stone built and slabbed hearth with cast- iron wood burner, radiator, ceiling with exposed beams.
Opening to kitchen/breakfast room, door to:
4.75m x 2.16m (15'7" maximum x 7'1" minimum). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble drier, two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, tiled flooring, ceiling with feature beams, pvcu double glazed stable door to garden.
5.11m x 4.09m (16'9" x 13'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap ceramic sink unit, built-in fridge and dishwasher, built-in aga set in feature surround, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled flooring, pvcu double glazed door to front, half glazed door to annexe.
First Floor Landing
Ceiling with exposed beams, built-in boiler cupboard housing wall mounted gas combination boiler.
4.75m x 4.75m (15'7" x 15'7") maximum including door recess. Pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, ceiling with feature beams.
4.67m x 3.71m (15'4" maximum into cupboards x 12'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear with cupboards, radiator, ceiling with exposed beams.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap, tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower and low-level wc, full height mosaic tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed skylight window to side.
Wall light, access to loft, door to:
4.67m x 4.09m (15'4" x 13'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, wooden flooring, tv point, ceiling with feature beams.
5.36m x 2.64m (17'7" maximum including recess x 8'8"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to front, radiator, wooden flooring, ceiling with feature beams.
Annexe (off Kitchen/Breakfast Room)
Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, ceiling with recessed spotlights, stairs, two pvcu double glazed doors to garden, door to:
3.10m x 1.78m (10'2" x 5'10"). Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted shower, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled wc with hidden cistern, extractor fan, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to rear, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
4.55m x 4.17m (14'11" x 13'8" maximum). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling with recessed spotlights, built-in storage cupboard.
Ceiling with recessed spotlights, door to:
4.39m x 3.45m (14'5" x 11'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled surround, tiled flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights.
3.45m x 2.90m (11'4" x 9'6" excluding door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, ceiling with recessed spotlights, access to loft.
Gravel driveway to side. Front garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, side gated access. Rear garden, backing onto open fields, mainly laid to lawn with mature flower borders and beds, patio area and timber decking area, outside cold water tap, timber wooden garden shed.
The vendor informs us that they currently lease a paddock of approx 0.5 acres (sts) which is situated immediately behind the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42452013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.