6 bedroom detached house for saleTwo Waters Foot, Liskeard/Bodmin, Cornwall, PL14
- Unique lifestyle opportunity with supplementary income in a fabulous location.
- South facing property with breath-taking views and river walks in 12 acres of mainly mixed woodland
- Flexible 6 bed house and 2 bed holiday cottage.
- Presently a very popular registered B&B for 9 guests with 2 bed holiday cottage let 36 weeks/year.
- Full central heating and double glazing in both properties.
- Well presented updated accommodation eg. kitchen, 2 new en suites and a large utility/laundry room.
- Excellent potential to expand with appropriate planning permission.
- Excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and perfect location to explore all Cornwall and West Devon.
- Great potential for using woodland and other areas for a variety of projects.
- 2+ acres of level ground suitable for stables and paddock.
A rare and unique 12 acre waterside location with a 6 bedroom house, presently operating as a successful B&B, with a popular two bedroom holiday cottage. If you are looking for a very unique opportunity for a lifestyle change with a supplementary income and breathtaking views then we are delighted to offer for sale Gillwood. The house is an exceptional 6 bedroom elevated and south facing detached house with a delightful, seperate and well-equipped popular 2 bedroom holiday cottage, Gilldene. The combined accommodation is extremely flexible and Gillwood presently offers three en suite letting rooms which sleep up to 9 guests. It also has an attached garage with a high lean-to cover suitable to protect a large motor home and a tarmacadum drive with parking for ten plus vehicles. Gilldene holiday cottage sleeps four with a double en suite room, a twin room, family bathroom and a large open plan kitchen/diner/living room. Both properties are well presented and in good decorative order. They are nestled in 12 acres of the beautiful Glynn Valley of Cornwall with glorious views and waterside walks alongside the Rivers Fowey and Warleggan. The property is in a very sought after and convenient central location in the heart of Cornwall, ideal for exploring all of Cornwall and much of West Devon.
The property is presently run as a very successful and popular B&B with a holiday cottage repeatedly let for 36 weeks a year. Gross income is available when viewing. See websites www.gillwoodbedandbreakfast.com and www.gilldeneholidaycottage.com and see the brilliant reviews on Trip Advisor and Hoseasons respectively.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42453894.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2d-q24y. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.