6 bedroom detached house for saleMendlesham, Stowmarket, Suffolk
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and bathroom
- Three further bedrooms
- Partly converted 2nd floor with permission for 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Annexe with kitchen/living area, 2 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms
- Formal & informal gardens and grounds
- Double cartlodge
- Outbuildings, former stables and workshop
- In all about 16 acres (sts)
An exceptional and beautifully presented country house occupying a glorious private setting with an impressive detached annexe and 16 acres of meticulously maintained grounds, yet within 15 minutes of a mainline railway station.
Dining Hall, Drawing Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Garden Room, Office, Laundry Room, Boot Room, Wet Room. Galleried Landing, Master Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room and Bathroom, 3 Further Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Partly Converted 2nd Floor With Permission For 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms.
Annexe with Kitchen/Living Area, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms.
Private Formal & Informal Gardens and Grounds, 2 Ponds, 2 Driveways, Double Cartlodge, Several Barns, Outbuildings, Former Stables and Workshop.
In all about 16 acres (sts)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42453981.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR160063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.