3 bedroom terraced house for saleLongbeck Way, Thornaby
- Significantly Improved & Attractively Presented Three Bedroom Terrace Property
- Offering Accommodation which we Feel would Interest Both First Time or Family Buyers
- Gas Central Heating System Via Baxi Combination Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Lounge with Electric Fire in Feature Surround
- Extensive Kitchen/Diner with Good Range of Fitted Units
- Three Generous First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom/wc with White Suite
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
* Significantly Improved & Attractively Presented Three Bedroom Terrace Property * Offering Accommodation which we Feel would Interest Both First Time or Family Buyers * Gas Central Heating System Via Baxi Combination Boiler * UPVC Double Glazing * Gardens to Front & Rear * Lounge with Electric Fire in Feature Surround * Extensive Kitchen/Diner with Good Range of Fitted Units * Three Generous First Floor Bedrooms * Bathroom/wc with White Suite * Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Entrance Lobby '.
Lounge 15'7" (4.75m) reducing to 11'4" (3.45m) x 11'7" (3.53m).
Inner Hall '.
Kitchen/Diner 15'7" (4.75m) x 11'5" (3.48m) reducing to 8'9" (2.67m).
Bedroom One 12'7" (3.84m) to robes x 8'7" (2.62m).
Bedroom Two 11'8" (3.56m) x 7' (2.13m) plus door recess.
Bedroom Three 8'10" x 6'9" (2.7m x 2.06m).
Bathroom/wc 8'5" x 5'8" (2.57m x 1.73m).
Gardens Lawn area to the front of the property with paved patio area and fence boundary. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly paved.
IMAGE SLIDESHOW available at www.michaelpoole.co.uk
AGENTS REF DC/DK/ING120039/030212
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42454870.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING120039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.