4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Brambles, Langley, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £500,000
- 4 bedroom detached house in an exclusive semi-rural development
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Parking for numerous vehicles
- Remainder of 10 year NHBC warranty
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating B (86)
Here is a chance to be just the second owner of this beautifully presented family home. The small exclusive development is situated in the village of Langley just to the south east of Maidstone. On a summers day throw open the doors and catch a gentle breeze from the garden; listen to the peace and quiet of this glorious countryside setting, you would never believe you are so close to the hustle and bustle of Maidstone.The setting is truly exceptional. If you don't own a dog you will want to when you move here. The perfect excuse to go exploring through the glorious woodland and fields just down the road; it will be a crying shame to miss out on that!Inside the home you are blessed with four double bedrooms including two en-suite rooms to make the mornings easier to deal with. When you come down to make the coffee, feel the warmth of the under floor heating on your toes - sheer luxury.Two reception rooms downstairs give you a chance of catching up on the latest gossip around the dining table or your latest box set in the lounge in front of the TV. The luxurious kitchen is sure to form the hub of any social gatherings, with parking for many cars you could get all your family and friends together for the moving in party.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 19'10 x 11'3 (6.05m x 3.43m)
- Dining Room: 15'6 x 11'0 (4.73m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'7 x 15'6 (4.75m x 4.73m)
- Utility Room: 9'1 x 5'7 (2.77m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'8 x 12'0 (5.39m x 3.66m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3: 16'2 x 9'0 (4.93m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 12'1 x 8'7 (3.69m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom: 6'5 x 6'3 (1.96m x 1.91m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage & Extensive Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42455367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.