2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringhill Terrace, Springside, Irvine
- Modern semi detached villa
- Modern fitted cloakroom and bathroom
- Modern fitted dining kitchen with patio doors to rear garden
- Spacious front facing lounge
- Driveway and communal visitors parking areas
- Enclosed gardens to rear
- Gas c/h & d/g
Modern two bedroom semi detached villa. accd: entrance hall, spacious lounge with french doors to dining area open to modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted cloakroom, two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also communal parking for visitors, gas c/h, d/g and garden.
Modern semi detached villa offering spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge with french doors to dining area which is open plan to modern fitted kitchen all on the ground level, on the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom with bath with over shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and w.c., The property is further enhanced by driveway to front, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is law to lawn with paved path, the rear garden is full enclosed with lawn drying area, and paved patio area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this modern home, ideally located within private development set within easy access to local bus routes, major road links.
Modern fitted cloakroom with wash hand basing and w.c. Side facing double glazed window. Laminate flooring
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 4" ( 4.52m x 3.15m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to front. Double doors to dining area. Central heating radiator. Laminate flooring
Dining Area 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Enter via double doors from lounge, space for table and chairs. Central heating radiator. Tiled effect laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units, matching work tops. Double glazed window to rear. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Partially tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled effect laminate flooring. Door to hall.
Entered through double glazed front door. Double glazed window to front. Understair cupboard. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Loft access. Cupboard. Central heating radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes Central heating radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.32m x 2.67m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Central heating radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Fitted bathroom comprising bath with over shower with glass screen wash hand basin and w.c. Double glazed window to rear. Partially tiled walls. Central heating radiator. Tiled flooring.
Paved driveway to front with additional communal parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42455952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.