3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwardeston
Withdrawn from Market £260,000
- Period cottage in a popular village location
- 2 Double bedrooms, master with period fireplace, plus 1 further bedroom
- Beautiful period features Including 2 arched wooden windows and wooden doors
- 143 Living room with brick fire surround
- Separate dining room with stunning floor tiles
- Gas Central Heating, Combi boiler and mostly double glazed
- Fitted kitchen with solid wood doors
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Brick weave front garden offering off road parking
- Private and secluded rear courtyard garden
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall with stairs off and a characterful living room to one side. Opposite there is a separate dining room with a large and useful walk-in pantry to the side, and a door leading to the fitted kitchen.
From here there is a rear lobby and then the family bathroom with both a fabulous free standing cast-iron bath and separate shower. The beautiful wooden staircase leads to 3 double bedrooms, the master bedroom being particularly generous and also boasting its own period fireplace. There is a lit attic spanning the whole of the top floor.
Off road parking is provided along the front of the property, there is also a secluded courtyard garden to the rear.
OUTSIDE The approx. 35x25' front garden is comprised of a brickweave driveway for off-road parking for this property, up to the hedge. Access to the rear garden is via a wooden door to the LHS and leads to a secluded courtyard-style rear garden, measuring approx. 32x14', plus an alcove area of garden to one side, approx. 6' wide. The garden is bordered by brick walls and hedging. There is a useful side passage offering storage.
DIRECTIONS From the Ipswich road south of Norwich, take the B1113 towards Mulbarton at the traffic lights and follow the road into the village of Swardeston. The property is on the right hand side, opposite a car dealership.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation. Carpets and flooring are included.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with Stratfords. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property. An Energy Assessment report is available on this property. Important Notice Stratfords, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER STRATFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. The stairs are very steep.
7. The Fireplaces need to be unblocked and checked professionally before they can be used.
8. Parking Space/Driveway to the right hand side of the hedge belongs to the neighbouring property to the right.
9. There is no heating in rear lobby or walk-in pantry and the gas fire in the lounge has been disconnected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42456213.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.