6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Old Bakery Dudleston Heath, Ellesmere
Withdrawn from Market
- A detached character family home.
- Well appointed and spacious living accommodation.
- Edge of village location.
- Ample off road parking and double garage.
- Large gardens with countryside views
- Epc Rating 'C' (70)
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial detached family home situated in a picturesque rural location on the fringes of Dudleston Heath near Ellesmere. The property has been extended and provides spacious living accommodation mixing characterful and modern living together. set within large gardens, with ample off road parking, double garage and views over open countryside. Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6842471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.