4 bedroom detached house for saleCathedral Court, Dunsville, Doncaster
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached House
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Front and Rear Gardens
A beautiful four bedrooms, detached family home in the popular location of Dunsville. Comprising of an entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, landing, four bedrooms, en suite to the master, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, attached garage.
***£180,000-£190,000*** A beautiful four bedroom detached family home in the popular location of Dunsville. Comprising of an entrance porch, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, landing, four bedrooms, en suite to the master, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, attached garage and outbuilding.
A perfect family home.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
With a front facing double glazed door, central heating radiator with cover, laminate flooring and ceiling rose.
With a wash hand basin, W/C, tiled splash backs, central heating radiator, extractor fan and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 8" plus bay window x 14' 5" ( 3.86m plus bay window x 4.39m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator with cover, fire place, double doors to the dining room and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.79m )
with stairs to the first floor, central heating radiator with cover and double glazed doors to the conservatory.
Kitchen 8' 5" plus recess x 10' 8" ( 2.57m plus recess x 3.25m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, a rear facing double glazed window, sink and drainer with mixer taps, cooker hood, central heating radiator and door to rear.
With double glazed windows and doors, polycarbonate roof and laminate flooring.
With stairs from the dining room, front facing double glazed window, airing cupboard, loft access and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 12' 4" ( 2.59m x 3.76m )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a front facing double glazed obscure window, wash hand basin with mixer taps, W/C, shower cubicle and tiled splash backs.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 12' 5" to front of wardrobes ( 2.92m x 3.78m to front of wardrobes )
A double bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 10' 8" ( 2.57m x 3.25m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.79m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, ceiling rose and coving to the ceiling.
With a side facing double glazed obscure window, wash hand basin with mixer taps, W/C, extractor fan, corner bath with shower over, ladder rail and tiled slash backs.
An open plan front garden with drive to the garage.
An enclosed, laid to lawn rear garden with paved area and cold water tap.
With a roller door, power and lighting.
A brick outbuilding with rear facing window, side facing double glazed door and plumbing for a washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42457158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.