4 bedroom detached house for saleCobbs Hill, Terrington St. Clement, King's Lynn
Sold STC £395,000
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Four bedrooms
- Private driveway with cart style garage
- Rear garden
- Impressive detached house built in 2014
Accommodation comprises of four bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen / family room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom, private driveway providing parking and rear garden.
William H Brown are excited to present Cobbs hill, an attractive four bedroom house in the village of Terrington St Clements. Accommodation comprises of four good sized bedrooms one of which has an en-suite. Lounge, dining room, kitchen / family room, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom, a private driveway with a cart style garage with two parking bays along with a store. The property enjoys a rear garden with timber fencing, lawned garden and Indian stone patio.
UPVC double glazed entrance door with UPVC double glazed side window, UPVC double glazed sash window to front, tiled floor, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 21' 5" x 15' 10" Excluding chimney breast ( 6.53m x 4.83m Excluding chimney breast )
UPVC double glazed sash style windows to front, UPVC french doors with side windows to rear, feature fireplace with Bessemer and tiled hearth, television satellite points, telephone points.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double glazed sash styled windows to front.
Kitchen / Family Room 23' 1" x 15' 6" ( 7.04m x 4.72m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level with oven housing unit with fitted double oven, four ring electric hob with splashbacks and stainless steel extractor over, unit incorporating space for American style fridge freezer, central island with granite worktop surface with one and a half bowl stainless steel integrated sink with mixer tap, built in wine cooler, further units with oak worktops, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, double doors to pantry with shelving, inset spot lighting, further storage cupboard with further shelving, opening to utility area, UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed french doors with side windows to rear, television and telephone points.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.39m x 1.88m )
Matching units at base level with oak worktop surface, integrated butler sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, spot lighting, extractor, UPVC double glazed exit door and UPVC double glazed window, telephone point.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit with mixer tap, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed sash styled window, spot lighting.
Gallery styled landing to first floor, UPVC double glazed sash style window to front, radiator, access to roof space.
Master Bedroom 15' 6" x 13' 3" ( 4.72m x 4.04m )
UPVC double glazed sliding sash style window, radiator, television point, radiator, spot lighting, walk in wardrobe 7'7x 5'10, UPVC double glazed sash style window to rear, radiator, built in shelving and clothing rails, spot lighting.
Tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, hand wash basin to vanity unit with tiled splashback, low flush WC, radiator, UPVC double glazed sash style window to rear, spot lighting, shaver socket and light, extractor, shelving.
Bedroom 2 15' 10" including wardrobe x 10' 6" ( 4.83m including wardrobe x 3.20m )
UPVC Double glazed sash style window, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 15' 10" including wardrobes x 10' 6" ( 4.83m including wardrobes x 3.20m )
UPVC double glazed sash style window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" Including wardrobe x 9' ( 3.56m Including wardrobe x 2.74m )
UPVC double glazed sash style window to front, radiator, television point, built in wardrobe, spot lighting.
Suite comprising of stand alone bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, radiator, UPVC sash style window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slatted shelving to recess, extractor, inset spot lighting.
The property is accessed via a private driveway which leads down to a gravel parking area to a cart style garage with two bays (18'6 x 18'6) oak framed with tiled roof, lighting with a useful store to the rear measuring 19'6 x 7ft max with power and lights, works bench and window, The property enjoys an attractive lawned front area in front of the house.
Timber screen fencing to the boundaries, lawned garden with Indian sand stone patio's, split level to the rear and side, outside lighting to the patio areas, further lawned garden to the side.
Air source heating, with under floor heating to the ground floor and radiator heating to the first floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42457188.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.