5 bedroom detached house for saleMount Street, Taunton, Somerset
Guide Price £865,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Pantry
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Beautiful Turning Staircase
- 3 Bathrooms
- Enclosed Landscaped Lawned Gardens
- Direct Access To Vivary Park
A distinguished period house, Listed Grade II, conveniently situated to the town centre and enjoying glorious views over and having direct access into Vivary Park.
This lovely period house is possibly the most prominent house in Mount Street, with its symmetrical Georgian façade, paned windows and double pitched roof. Arranged over three floors, the property offers particularly light and elegant accommodation which has in recent years been sympathetically renovated and redecorated, and now provides a most comfortable family home. Period features are found throughout the property and include a beautiful turning staircase and swan neck hand rail, ceiling cornices, panelled doors and internal shutters. Most rooms are double aspect, and light, and the drawing room in particular has glorious views across the gardens, and over Vivary Park to the Blackdown Hills.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU160057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.