2 bedroom cottage for saleBack Lane, Tibshelf, Alfreton
- Well Presented Stone Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Modern Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows And Gas Central Heating
- Mainly Laid To Lawn Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Advised
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this extremely well presented two double bedroom stone cottage set just a short distance from Tibshelf High Street and its amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this extremely well presented two double bedroom stone cottage set just a short distance from Tibshelf High Street and its amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows. To the ground floor is a dining room to the front elevation with an opening through to the lounge. The lounge has a feature freestanding multi fuel burner inset into the chimney breast. The kitchen is to the rear elevation and is fitted with modern units. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom with built in storage cupboards. Externally there is a lawned garden to the front and rear elevation. An internal inspection of this well presented home is highly advised. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
The property is accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation giving access into the dining room.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.77m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, laminate floor, radiator, TV point, ceiling light, doors to the staircase and an under stairs storage cupboard and an opening through to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 9" max x 12' ( 3.89m max x 3.66m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, laminate flooring, freestanding multi fuel burner inset into the chimney breast, TV point, telephone point, ceiling light and a door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is a multi fuel oven with a wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer and space for a freestanding fridge freezer. With tile effect laminate floor, spotlights to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a double glazed door to the side elevation opening onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
With wooden flooring, radiator, ceiling light and doors to bedrooms one, two and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, wooden flooring, radiator and a ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation, wooden flooring, radiator, telephone point, ceiling light and a built in storage cupboard over the bulk head of the stairs.
Bathroom 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panel bath with a mixer shower over. With tiled flooring and partly tiled walls, radiator, built in storage cupboard, ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
The property sits behind a lawned frontage with a footpath giving access to the front entrance door.
To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with hardstanding for a shed (included in the sale), an outside tap and outside lighting. There is a natural water well with safety grate over and there is a gate to the rear giving access to a footpath onto High Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.