3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBurnett Close, Saltash
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Southerly Aspect Large Rear Garden
- Large Living Room with Kitchen Dining Room
- Popular Cul de Sac Location
This three bedroom home benefits from a large living room, large kitchen with defined dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property features upvc double glazing, off road parking, a single garage and a rear garden enjoying a southerly aspect.
In a popular residential cul-de-sac, this semi detached house enjoys a pleasant setting backing onto Tincombe Nature Reserve and is close to many amenities such as shops, schools, parks and bus routes. The property is well presented throughout and benefits from upvc double glazing. The accommodation comprises large living room, large kitchen with defined dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property features front gardens, off road parking, A single garage and a rear garden with large patio area that enjoy a southerly aspect and a great deal of sun.
Lounge 15' 10" Max x 14' 8" Max ( 4.83m Max x 4.47m Max )
This welcoming living room has a large double glazed window over looking the front of the property with Feature fire place and surround. From here you have access to the first floor and also through to the Kitchen Dining Room.
Kitchen Diner 14' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.45m x 2.49m )
The Kitchen Dining room has ample space for a family sized dining table and chairs and has patio door out to the wonderful southerly aspect private rear garden. The Kitchen area has an excellent selection of wall and base units with space for a gas cooker. The stainless steel sink looks out via the double glazed window to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
The First Floor Landing gives you access to all Three Bedrooms and the family Bathroom. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation giving plenty of natural light. Above the stairs is an airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 8' 8" ( 4.37m x 2.64m )
The Master Bedroom is an excellent sized double with a UPVC double glazed window over looking the front garden
Second Bedroom 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
The Second bedroom is also a double with UPVC double glazed window over looking the wonderful rear garden.
Third Bedroom 9' 6" Max x 5' 8" ( 2.90m Max x 1.73m )
The third bedroom is a single room with a UPVC double glazed window over looking the front elevation.
The Family Bathroom comprises of a Low Level WC with pedestal hand wash basin and bath with an electric shower over. The obscured glass UPVC double glazed window is to the rear elevation.
The excellent sized southerly garden has a large patio area with space for a family sized dining table and chairs.In addition there is a useful storage shed. The garden backs on to Tincombe Nature Reserve making this a private garden.
The single garage has an up and over door plus an additional rear access from the garden. Power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42461229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.