2 bedroom terraced house for saleFord Street, Lanchester, Durham, DH7
- Available With Immediate Vacant Possession
- Three Bedroomed Stone Fronted House
- Requires Modernisation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Brick Built Stores To Rear
- Forecourt Garden To Front & Enclosed Yard To Rear
Available with immediate vacant possession, a stone-fronted mid-terraced house situated just off Ford Road, within the popular village of Lanchester.
The property requires modernisation and updating but does have the benefit of uPVC double glazing and gas central heating (albeit an old system) the accommodation is ideally suited to first time buyers or investment purchasers and briefly comprises, on the ground floor: entrance hallway, lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, rear lobby and bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, and externally the property has a small forecourt garden and an enclosed yard to the rear with brick-built stores.
Ford Street is within walking distance of local shops, schools and public houses in Lanchester, which is a popular and historic village, close to the site of the Longovicium Roman Fort. It offers a good range of facilities and is well situated for commuting to the regional centres of Durham (8 miles) and Newcastle (14 miles).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42463254.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.