4 bedroom detached house for saleCrecy Walk, Woodstock
- **** Priced For Quick Sale ****
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- In Excess of 1,800 Square Foot
- Exceptional Woodstock Location
- Heated Swimming Pool
- En-suite Bathroom
- Driveway & Potential For Garage (STP)
A substantial detached residence situated in one of Woodstock’s most sought after locations and benefiting from exciting extension and development potential (subject to planning permission). The property is already sizeable, being in excess of 1,800 square feet and there is ample off road parking to the front.
On the ground floor the accommodation currently comprises entrance porch and hall, cloakroom, a large sitting room with feature fireplace, a dedicated dining room, a third sizeable reception room (currently used as a bedroom), a utility room and a well fitted kitchen.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms (one has been temporarily converted into a dressing room), a bathroom and a substantial en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom. From the landing the property also enjoys a feature balcony.
Outside the property has well maintained gardens, with a large driveway to the front, a range of storage sheds, an area of lawn with attractive flower boarders and a heated swimming pool surrounded by a patio terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42467418.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6844699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.