5 bedroom detached house for saleLittle Howe Close, Radley, Abingdon
Offers in Region of £635,000
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Quiet Village Location
- Re-Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Five Great Sized Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
Tucked away down a quiet cul-de-sac is this immaculately presented five bedroom detached house in the popular village location of Radley. A short walk is Radley Train Station providing transport into Oxford and London Paddington, as well as buses into nearby town Abingdon providing many amenities.
Tucked away down a quiet cul-de-sac is this immaculately presented five bedroom detached house in the popular village location of Radley. A short walk is Radley Train Station providing transport into Oxford and London Paddington, as well as buses into nearby town Abingdon providing many amenities. The village itself has a real sense of community with primary school, church, public house and cricket club.
The spacious accommodation comprises cloakroom, dual aspect lounge featuring fireplace, dining room, re-fitted contemporary kitchen, utility room and study all on the ground floor. Stairs lead to a landing, off which lies dual aspect master bedroom with built in wardrobes, four further double bedrooms, family bathroom and modern shower room. Outside is a sunny rear garden with a patio area and the rest laid to lawn, side lawned garden with patio and garden shed, front garden, driveway parking and garage.
Lounge 10' 3" extending to 13' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.12m extending to 4.06m x 3.68m )
Dining Room 13' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.92m )
Kitchen 21' 8" x 11' 7" ( 6.60m x 3.53m )
Utility Room 7' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.21m x 2.18m )
Study 14' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.39m )
Master Bedroom 17' 2" x 10' 5" ( 5.23m x 3.18m )
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 9' ( 3.40m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.18m )
Bedroom Five 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42470181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.