2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMiddle Road, Brighton
Sold STC £325,000
- Delightful end of terrace cottage
- Two bedrooms
- South facing courtyard
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Lounge with feature staircase
- White bathroom suite
- 'Preston Village' conservation area
- No onward chain
This quaint two bedroom cottage is beautifully presented throughout & is arranged over two floors & is situated in the heart of Preston Park village. There is an open lounge with gas fire and feature staircase, modern kitchen, two first floor bedrooms, bathroom & a south facing rear courtyard.
A unique end of terrace freehold cottage with white painted, rendered elevation and traditional slate tiled roof. Typical period features include diamond leaded windows, beamed ceiling and walled patio garden. This is ideally situated along Middle Road which is in the heart of the 'Preston Village' conservation area. Within a few hundred yards level walk you will find local shopping amenities, pubs & a Sainsbury's supermarket; alongside local bus transport giving access to Brighton city centre and the seafront and within 0.2 miles commuters can travel from Preston Park station directly to Gatwick or London Victoria.
The cottage is also just across the road from Preston Park itself, which is the host of numerous events such as Brighton Pride as well as offering an array of recreational facilities including tennis courts, bowling greens, cycle velodrome, various sports pitches & courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
Viewing's come highly recommended to appreciate this fantastic property and sought after location.
Own Street Entrance
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.80m x 4.04m )
Having double glazed window to front, feature brick fireplace with wooden mantel piece with slate tiled hearth and fitted gas fire, under stairs storage cupboard, timber beam ceiling, radiator, telephone and tv aerials.
Kitchen 8' 6" max x 6' 8" ( 2.59m max x 2.03m )
Modern fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap above, tiled splashbacks, built in electric oven with electric hob over, integrated fridge, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, timber beam ceiling and double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
With access to boarded loft space via loft ladder.
Bedroom One 10' 2" x 8' 8" max ( 3.10m x 2.64m max )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, large built in wardrobe cupboard with double hanging rail and shelving with electric light and a further deep storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 7' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.16m )
Having double glazed window to front and radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom with suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower above, low level wc with concealed cistern, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, tiled floor, window to side and recessed spotlights.
A south facing paved rear courtyard with plenty of space for table and chairs, pot and plants, brick wall perimeter, outside lighting and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42470238.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.