3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornbridge Drive, Frecheville, Sheffield
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Near to schools and parks
- No chain
- Shared driveway with off road parking
- Attractive rear garden
Located in a popular residential area within easy access to local shops, schools and public transport is this three bedroomed semidetached property which offers gas central heating and majority double glazing
Located in a popular residential area within easy access to local shops, schools and public transport is this three bedroomed semidetached property which offers gas central heating and majority double glazing. Offering no upward chain the property accommodation comprises hall with through lounge dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and gardens to the front and rear. The property also offers a detached garage and a shared driveway with additional off road parking to the front. Viewing strictly by the agent.
A rear facing double glazed entrance door leads into the hallway with a side facing double glazed circular obscure window, single radiator and an under stairs storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
Through Lounge/dining Room 17' 5" x 13' max into bay ( 5.31m x 3.96m max into bay )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, further front facing double glazed window, single radiator, laminate style flooring, space for dining table, television point and a stone fire surround.
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.40m max x 3.15m max )
With a rear facing double glazed bay window, single radiator, a range of wall and base units, inset sink with mixer tap, spaces for upright fridge freezer, washing machine and gas cooker.
First Floor Landing
With a side facing obscure window and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 10" into bay x 10' 8" upto wardrobes ( 3.30m into bay x 3.25m upto wardrobes )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, single radiator, television point, laminate style flooring and fitted wardrobes to one wall with mirrored doors.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 9' 9" into recess ( 2.69m x 2.97m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 8' 8" ( 1.85m x 2.64m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
Suite comprises panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, single radiator and a rear facing double glazed obscure window.
A shared driveway to the side provides access to the detached garage with up and over door. A further allocated parking space is to the front of the property with a small garden area incorporating borders. To the rear of the property there is a good sized garden with colourful boarders and a patio area providing space for garden furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42470250.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.