Residential Development for saleBournemouth Road, Poole
- EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- DETAILED PLANNING FOR 9 STYLISH TOWNHOUSES
- SELECTION OF 3 BEDROOM UNITS ALL WITH 2/3 BATHROOMS
- EACH WITH PRIVATE PARKING & PRIVATE GARDENS
- APPROXIMATELY 0.5 MILES FROM ASHLEY CROSS
- APPROXIMATELY 0.5 MILES FROM TRAIN STATION
- SECTION 106 circa £50,000
- DETAILED PLANS AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL
AN EXCEPTIONAL DEVELOPMENT SITE...DETAILED PLANNING APPROVED FOR 9 STYLISH 3 BEDROOM TOWN HOUSES...FANTASTIC & CONVENIENT LOCATION...APPROX 0.5 MILES FROM ASHLEY CROSS & TRAIN STATION...
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36611_BournemouthRo. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.