3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBloors Lane, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent
- Generous 3 bedroom semi detached property
- Stunning modern kitchen/diner
- 17? lounge
- Perfect family home
- Central location
- EPC energy rating C (71)
With so much on offer and at such a fantastic price, it would be a shame for you to miss out on this great semi-detached family home.If you are imagining your next home and future property being a large and welcoming long term place to live, then this substantial house will amaze you with what is on offer.The accommodation is completely flexible as the downstairs offers a spacious lounge, perfect for chilling out on the sofa to watch a good film or just to relax and socialise with the kids.A huge modern stylish kitchen/diner is the true heart of the house if you enjoy cooking and getting together with friends for an evening indoors. In recent years the property has benefited from a lot of cosmetic upgrades, which enables you to move straight into a smart, stylish new home.Outside is a low maintenance rear garden. If you don’t have green fingers but want an outdoor space to potter around in, enjoy a BBQ or somewhere for the kids to play.Being located centrally to Rainham town centre, offers a variety of local shops, nearby schools and also the local leisure centres if you fancy keeping yourself fit. These properties are renowned for being spacious family homes and offering a fantastic amount of space at an affordable budget, so call us today to book your first available time to view.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'8 x 10'2 (5.39m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 17'8 x 12'9 (5.39m x 3.89m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 10'2 (4.17m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 9'1 (2.85m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'8 x 8'5 (2.95m x 2.57m)
- Storage Room: 8'5 x 7'10 (2.57m x 2.39m)
- Office: 9'3 x 8'10 (2.82m x 2.69m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42471297.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11334179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.