3 bedroom flat for salePinnacle House, Battersea Reach, Battersea, SW18
- Bathrooms with Lebenese Brown Marble
- Sorrento porcelain flooring, Crema Botticino quartz worktops
- Walnut timber and dark olive lacquer surfaces
- World class development, 15 storey building
- Superior internal specifications and full-height glazing
- Landscaped gardens, walkways and courtyards
- Residents gymnasium and 24 hour concierge
- Private wrap-around balcony
Providing North-Westerly facing views over courtyard gardens towards the Thames this tenth floor, three bedroom apartment is set within this exclusive development.
Battersea Reach is the perfect gateway for London's attractions, amenities and transportation links including train links from Wandsworth Town station. The riverside also offers dining experiences and waterside walkways.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 986180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.