1 bedroom flat for saleEast Stirling Street, Alva
Sold STC £57,500
- Traditional First Floor Flat
- Double Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge
- Stylish Kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
A stylish and well-presented one bedroom upper traditional flat set in the popular Hillfoots village of Alva which would make an ideal investment property or first time buy.
The flat is entered through a security doorway which is shared with only one other flat and offers well-proportioned accommodation consisting of entrance hall, bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace, stylish breakfasting kitchen with an array of modern floor and wall units, a well-proportioned double bedroom and contemporary bathroom with over bath shower. Generous storage provision, including loft space which is accessed through a loft ladder.
All rooms are presented to a high standard with fresh neutral decor complimented by quality floor coverings which are included in the sale. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard.
The flat also benefits from a well maintained garden to the rear which provides a bright patio area as well as a functional drying green.
The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating has been installed. On-street parking.
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 8" ( 4.55m x 4.17m )
Bedroom 13' x 12' 6" ( 3.96m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 14' 10" x 6' 5" ( 4.52m x 1.96m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42472434.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.