3 bedroom terraced house for saleVivian Street, Windmill Hill, Bristol
Sold STC £375,000
- A Former Chapel Converted c. 2014
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- 89 sq mtrs
- Sitting Room
- Bathroom Plus Cloakroom
An rare Chapel conversion in the sought after Windmill Hill area of Bristol. The accommodation includes three double bedrooms, cloakroom, family bathroom, well appointed kitchen, sitting room and a single GARAGE. * BUYERS INCENTIVE*
Located adjacent to Victoria Park and within easy reach of St Mary Redcliffe Primary School and Bedminster Railway Station. This former chapel was converted into four stylish townhouses c. 2014 and we are pleased to offer for sale a very well presented three storey home with retained ecclesiastical features including Gothic style windows with stone mullions. To the ground floor there is a cloakroom and well- appointed kitchen. On the first floor are the master bedroom and sitting room. Bedroom two, bedroom three and bathroom are on the top floor. Outside there is a small garden laid with gravel and a separate GARAGE. The property further benefits from solar panels on the roof.
Gated entrance leading to path to glazed front door opening into
Stairs to upper floors. Cupboard housing hot water tank, solar panel control unit and shelving. Spotlights. Hardwood floor. Radiator.
Wash hand basin and w.c. Heated towel rail. Spotlights. Extractor fan. Tiled splashback.
Kitchen 14' x 10' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.15m )
Two double glazed windows. Range of wall and base units with granite worktops. One and a half bowl sink unit. Electric oven. Gas hob and cooker hood over. Integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Radiator. Spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Radiator. Doors to master bedroom and sitting room.
Sitting Room 15' 6" max x 10' 4" ( 4.72m max x 3.15m )
Two original Gothic windows to rear elevation refitted with double glazed units. Spotlights. Radiator. Fitted carpets
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 12' 8" max ( 3.15m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Spotlights. Carpet.
Second Floor Landing
Loft hatch. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.02m )
Restricted head height. Skylight. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 9' 11" ( 2.29m x 3.02m )
Restricted head height. Radiator.
White suite comprising bath with mixer tap and rain shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and w.c. Extractor fan. Spotlight. Tiled floor. Tiled splashback. Mirror with light.
To the front is a small area part paved and part gravelled.
There is a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42472452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.