3 bedroom detached house for saleGarth Drive, Hambleton, Selby
Sold STC £235,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms Including Master With En-Suite
- Driveway & Integral Garage For Ample Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Must Be Seen
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN and benefiting from 3 bedrooms including master with EN-SUITE, conservatory, driveway and integral garage for ample off-street parking. Viewing is highly recommended on this must see property, call to book your viewing now!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached family home located in the popular village of Hambleton, well-regarded for it's commuter routes, public transport links to York and Leeds and for it's local village amenities including shop, public houses, and primary school. Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms including master with en-suite and house bathroom. Externally benefits from a brick paved driveway, integral garage and an enclosed private rear garden. Sure to be a popular addition to the market this property is one not to be missed, early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance door to the front aspect, solid oak flooring and leading to;
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire and wood surround, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point, solid oak flooring, staircase to the first floor and leading to;
Dining Room 9' 6" x 8' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.64m )
Solid oak flooring continuing from the lounge, central heating radiator and French doors leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' x 10' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.15m )
Made of upvc construction with under tile floor heating, ceiling fan light and French doors providing access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 14' 5" max x 10' 3" max ( 4.39m max x 3.12m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of: roll top work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, double gas oven with 7 ring gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations and a double glazed door to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side elevation, hatch with drop down ladder providing access to the loft which also has lighting, central heating radiator, airing cupboard and leading to;
Master Bedroom 14' 5" max x 11' 6" ( 4.39m max x 3.51m )
The master bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes, central heating radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and provides access to;
Part tiling with three piece suite comprising of; walk in bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, dual flush w.c, heated towel rail, shaver point and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 2" ( 3.07m x 3.10m )
A double bedroom comprising of; double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Benefiting from; double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and television point.
Part tiling with white three piece suite comprising of; bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, dual flush w.c, heated towel rail, shaver point and double glazed window to the side elevation.
The front of the property benefits from a brick paved driveway, paved patio area, hedge row borders and a timber gate providing access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, plant and shrub borders and well enclosed by timber fencing.
Integral garage comprising of: up and over door, power and light.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42472503.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL104877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.