4 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Court, Herne Road, Oundle, Northamptonshire
** £379,000 MARKET PRICE ** £303,200 HELP TO BUY PRICE **
** NEW HOME ** HELP TO BUY **
* PLOT 54 THE ISLIP FOUR BEDROOM LINKED DETACHED *
This spacious home has four bedrooms across three floors. The master bedroom is on its own floor with an en-suite and dressing room. The ground floor features an open plan kitchen/dining room and separate lounge.
*Based on the following purchase price of £379,000 With the Help to Buy scheme you can purchase your new home for 80% of the full purchase price. A minimum 5% deposit is required of the full value of the property. The outstanding 20% balance is financed through an 'equity loan' funded by the HCA, which is interest free for the first 5 years. The outstanding balance is paid back as a percentage of the open market value after 25 years or subsequent re-sale, whichever occurs earliest. Help to Buy is available on selected properties only, subject to status. Terms & conditions apply, please refer to your Sales Advisor for details. Prices correct at time of press. Computer generated image of The Laburnum and indicative photography. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
Kier Homes are delighted to offer for sale this Brand New spacious four bedroom detached home, with a separate lounge and kitchen/family area. the master bedroom is complete with an en suite and built in wardrobes.
• All ceilings finished in white emulsion
• white emulsion to all walls
• All woodwork finished in white satinwood
• tv points to living room and master bedroom**
• mains powered smoke detectors
• 4 panel smooth doors with chrome furniture
• built-in wardrobes to master bedroom
• choice of kitchen units, work surfaces
• stainless steel one and a half bowl sink
with monobloc tap
• integrated washing machines***
• integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
• stainless steel oven, hood and hob
• opaque glass splashback behind the hob
Property ref: 121_103_4181339
15' 7" x 10' 2" (4.76m x 3.10m)
22' 1" x 9' 3" (6.73m x 2.81m)
12' 8" x 9' 8" (3.86m x 2.95m)
15' 7" x 9' 2" (4.76m x 2.80m)
12' x 8' (3.66m x 2.44m)
16' 7" x 12' 7" (5.06m x 3.84m)
9' 2" x 6' 6" (2.80m x 1.99m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42472698.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4181339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lane & Bennetts, Langford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.