3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Timberyard Deptford, Evelyn Street, London, SE8
- Concierge amd gymnasium
- Right to park on selected units
- Bosch appliances throughout
- Underfloor heating Engineered flooring and carpet to the bedrooms
- Large scale regeneration development
- 300m to the River Thames
- Access to catch the Thames Clipper to Greenland Pier
- Every home comes with private outdoor space
- 999 year leasehold
- Estimated completion staged from Q3 2018 and 2022
A unique opportunity to acquire a stunning West / South West facing three bedroom duplex apartment in The Timberyard Deptford on the Ground and first floor offering 1,042 sq. ft of living space accompanied with a 109 sq. ft balcony overlooking Surrey canal way.
The Timberyard Deptford is a new place to live and work in one of London's brightest corners. Neighbouring 28 acres of existing parkland and with a new linear park at its heart, this is a unique place for those seeking the brightest future in one of the world's most exciting cities. The plans for Deptford combine high quality design with innovative and sustainable solutions.
Located within Zone 2 in South East London, Deptford is home to some of the capital's most exciting new pubs and bars, good schools and colleges and plenty of green space. With a strong docking history that still shows in the character of the place, Deptford is just a short stroll to the River Thames and has great transport links that take you to the City, the West End and the East of London within half an hour.
We have a selection of other units available, for further information please contact our New Development Sales Team on +44 (0)20 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42472845.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN160429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.