4 bedroom detached house for saleCarlton
- Exclusive development in private close
- Glorious country setting just to the North of Market Bosworth
- Outstanding Contemporary House
- Large living kitchen/Family Room
- Lounge and Study
- Master Bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Guest Bedroom with En-Suite
- Two further double Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- 2350 sq ft (excl Garage)
VIDEO TOUR Completing November 2016 Carlton Meadows is a collection of three outstanding contemporary village houses in a glorious country setting close to Market Bosworth. Approx 2350sq ft
Location - The village of Carlton is set in the picturesque countryside of West Leicestershire and is an ideal location for families looking for a mixture of rural living with easily accessible transport links and excellent nearby amenities. There is a pub in the village and some beautiful walks in the surrounding area. Market Bosworth is only a mile away and provides residents with access to an excellent range of schools, shops, restaurants and pubs. There are regular bus services to Leicester, Hinckley and
Nuneaton with commuters also within easy reach of the M1,M69 and M42/M6 motorways. There are high
speed rail services to London from both Leicester and Nuneaton.
Introduction - Carlton Meadows is a development of three large outstanding contemporary houses set in a private close, with glorious open views to the surrounding countryside. Each home is backed by a 10 year NHBC guarantee and finished to a high specification incorporating a generous open plan living space, integrated NEFF appliances, high quality bathroom fittings, data cabling throughout, multi-aspect gardens and integral double garages for
secure off road parking.
Ground Floor -
Reception Hall - Oak flooring with balustrade staircase and oak hand rail rises to the first floor.
Lounge - 20'10" x 14' (6.35m x 4.27m) -
Study - 9'8" x 9'8" (2.95m x 2.95m) -
Cloakroom/Wc - 7' x 3' (2.13m x 0.91m) -
Kitchen/Family Room - 24'10" x 14'1" (7.57m x 4.29m) - Designed as the 'heart' of the home with an open plan layout to maximise workspace and storage. The kitchen is fitted with stylish bespoke units with polished granite worktops. High quality NEFF' appliances are integrated into the design with bi-folding doors opening from the family area into the rear garden. There are porcelain tiled floors throughout the kitchen and utility room. A dishwasher, fridge freezer, hob and extractor fan are all included.
Garage - 19'8" x 19'8" (5.99m x 5.99m) - Electric remote controlled overhead double doors.
Utility Room - 14'1" x 6'4" (4.29m x 1.93m) - Fitted with bespoke units and polished worktops. There is plumbing for a washing machine and a door to the outside.
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 14'1" x 12' (4.29m x 3.66m) -
Master Bedroom/Dressing Area - 9"5" x 6'1" (0.23m x 1.85m) -
Master En-Suite - 4'7" x 10' (1.40m x 3.05m) - Double shower cubicle, low flush lavatory and wash basin.
Bedroom 2 - 19'6" x 19'6" (5.94m x 5.94m) - (restricted headroom)
Family Bathroom - 8'6" x 6'9" (2.59m x 2.06m) - Freestanding bath, single shower cubicle, low flush lavatory and wash basin
Bedroom 3 - 14'4" x 14' (4.37m x 4.27m) -
Bedroom 4 - 9'9" x 9'8" (2.97m x 2.95m) -
Internal Finishes - The house benefits from 2.4mceiling heights. Internal walls are painted in magnolia with a matt finish. Wet areas and ceilings are painted in white throughout. All internal woodwork, deep moulded skirting, architraves and staircase are finished in white.
Security - Windows are lockable, sealed double glazed units. A full alarm system is installed, incorporating PIR sensors to all ground floor rooms and entry/exit sensors on external doors.
Doors & Windows - Windows are white UPVC in accordance with the property's elevations. The front door incorporates a 3-point locking system and the garage door is electric with remote control. Internal oak doors are used throughout.
External Finishes - Front and rear gardens are turfed. An external garden tap is also fitted. Boundary treatments include 1.8mhigh close board
fencing. The house will have a block paved drive and an integral double garage. Access to the house is by means of a shared private road. Each house will own part of the driveway with rights of way for the other owners being granted as required.
Bathrooms - The main bathroom and both en-suites are fitted with contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings and heated towel rails. There is full height porcelain tiling around the bath and shower cubicles which are fitted with state of the art power showers.
Lighting, Structured Cabling & Heating - The reception rooms and bedrooms are all pre-wired with telephone points and Category 5 data cabling allowing
installation of home automation and multimedia systems such as Sonos. Spinney Homes can provide expert guidance on potential media solutions if required, prior to completion. There are LED ceiling lights in the kitchen, master and bedroom
two, family bathroom, en-suites and hallway. Exterior lighting is provided to all external doors. Multiple double electric sockets feature throughout the home, complemented by shaver sockets in the main bathroom and en suites. There is an LPG fired central heating system with an Ideal logic boiler and compact Permo radiators.
Fox Country Properties Limited trading as Fox Country Properties, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Fox Country Properties have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26327772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Country Properties, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.