2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIngram Road, Nottingham
- No Chain
- Recently Refurbished
- Three Storey
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Semi Detached
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale a beautiful refurbished three bedroom semi detached property which is being sold with no upward chain and situated within the heart of Bulwell, NG6. A viewing is essential on this property.
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this refurbished three bedroom semi detached property which is being sold with no upward chain and situated within the heart of Bulwell, NG6. The property consists of having, entrance hall way, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, loft room with ample space and a bathroom.
Entrance Hall Way
Wooden entrance door and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 2" max ( 4.39m x 3.71m max )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted electric fire, cupboard housing the meters and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 9" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.67m plus recess )
Range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, wine rack, five burner gas hob, electric oven and a cooker hood above, tiled splash backs, understairs storage, plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door to the rear
Double glazed window to the side, radiator and stairs to bedroom 3.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 11' 5" ( 3.78m max x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 5' 7" plus recess ( 2.69m x 1.70m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.71m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator storage to the eves, built in wardrobe with access to a further walk in loft space, which is bordered and has room to stand providing ample storage space.
P shaped panelled bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment over, fitted shower screen, wash hand basin, WC, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed window to the rear and partly tiled wall coverings.
There is a patio area to the rear, brick built shed, steps leading to a raised lawn garden which is enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.