2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodrow Lane, Catshill, Bromsgrove
- IMPORTANT: There is no vehicular right of access to the rear of the property.
- TWO BEDROOM NAILERS COTTAGE
- BRAND NEW BREAKFAST KITCHEN EXTENSION
- FRONT LOUNGE WITH OPEN FIREPLACE
- GROUND FLOOR MODERN BATHROOM
- REFURBISHED TO SELL
- DELIGHTFUL GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN.
An opportunity to purchase an 1800's Nailers cottage, having undergone a refurbishment to sell. The property is set back from the roadside and accessed via a nooky walkway in a charmingly secluded location, great for motorway and road transport links as well as accessible for local shops and amenities. The new breakfast kitchen extension, has a built in oven and hob with French doors leading out to the rear garden. A ground floor bathroom with new fittings leads from the hall. The front room has an open fireplace and two windows over looking the front walkway. Upstairs is divided into two rooms both with separate access from the landing. Further benefits include: Double glazing, combination central heating, new carpets and fresh decor throughout.
Please note: This property does NOT have parking , the property stands back from the road and is approached via an alleyway. There is no vehicular right of access to the rear of the property.
11' 10'' x 6' 5'' (3.60m x 1.95m)
12' 0'' x 11' 2'' (3.65m x 3.40m)
Extended Breakfast Kitchen
10' 2'' x 10' 2'' x 16'6"max d into recess to hall. (3.10m x 3.10m)
Ground Floor Bathroom
6' 4'' x 5' 6'' (1.93m x 1.68m)
Stairs From Hallway to Landing
L Shaped Bedroom 1
both maximum measurements (3.60m x 3.55m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42474591.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4447978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.