2 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Nugent, Chesham
Sold STC £450,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Beautiful Kitchen Conservatory
- Large Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Stunning Views Across Open Countryside
- Close proximity to Chesham town centre and metropolitan line station
A charming character filled double fronted Victorian cottageon the outskirts of town towards Bellingdon.
A beautifully presented two double bedroom terraced cottage situated in a pleasant position towards Bellingdon. The property benefits from having off road parking, two good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms and a large kitchen conservatory. A must view; Call us now to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 7" Max ( 4.55m x 3.53m Max )
Dining Room 14' 11" x 11' 6" Max ( 4.55m x 3.51m Max )
Kitchen 20' 6" Plus Door Recess x 11' 2" Max ( 6.25m Plus Door Recess x 3.40m Max )
Bedroom 1 14' 11" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 4.55m Max x 3.56m Max )
Bedroom 2 14' 10" Max x 9' 5" ( 4.52m Max x 2.87m )
Bathroom 8' 4" x 5' ( 2.54m x 1.52m )
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit into St Mary's Way. Take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout then turn left into Bellingdon Road, continue along this road and up Hivings Hill and through Mount Nugent. As you approach Bellingdon, 2 Greencroft Cottages is on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42475323.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.