3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhitehall Road East, Birkenshaw, Bradford
Sold STC £265,000
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Far reaching views
- Garden and double garage
- Original features
- Internal inspection highly recommended
This superbly presented detached bungalow occupying a generous sized plot with detached double garage situated in the sort after location close to Birkenshaw village.
This superbly presented detached bungalow occupying a generous sized plot with detached double garage situated in the sort after location close to Birkenshaw village, this is an opportunity not to be missed with fantastic original features and spacious rooms, hurry now before it's too late.
Lounge 23' 1" plus bay window x 12' 4" ( 7.04m plus bay window x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to the front and rear, gas central heating radiator and wall lights.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' ( 3.89m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front and side with stained glass window to the side, gas central heating radiator, archway leading to stairs and first floor.
Leading into kitchen
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.31m )
Splendid fitted kitchen with a well equipped range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, gas central heating radiator and window to the front double glazed.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 9" Max ( 3.89m x 3.58m Max )
Double glazed window to the side, built in wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
This modern three piece fitted bathroom suite comprising of low level flush WC, wash hand basin and matching pedestal, white panelled bath with shower over and thermostat control, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator,
First Floor Landing
With storage under eaves.
Bedroom One 18' 3" x 11' 9" Max ( 5.56m x 3.58m Max )
Window to the front double glazed, gas central heating radiator and storage under the eaves.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 6' ( 3.99m x 1.83m )
Window skylight with stained glass effect, loft access and gas central heating radiator.
Laid to lawn garden with an array of mature plants and shrubbery, with private driveway and detached double garage offering ample parking, far reaching views to the front which make this bungalow a charming home.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42475338.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105417. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.