3 bedroom detached house for saleChelsea Close, Birmingham
Sold STC £190,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Great Location
A three bedroom, link detached property situated in a great cul de sac. With the QE Medical Complex, Birmingham City Centre and Harborne High Street all within easy reach, this property's location is just one of its strong points.
***FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***
A three bedroom, link detached property situated in a great cul de sac. With the QE Medical Complex, Birmingham City Centre and Harborne High Street all within easy reach, this property's location is just one of its strong points. Approached by a driveway providing off road parking and offering a downstairs WC, a spacious lounge leading to a bright and airy modern fitted kitchen and dining area, a family bathroom, a garage and a private rear garden.
Double glazed window, wooden flooring, wa, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 15' x 13' ( 4.57m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window, wooden flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' ( 3.56m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, sink and drainer, built in oven and hob, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer, double glazed window and door to garden.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 8' 6" ( 4.65m x 2.59m )
Two double glazed windows, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window, radiator and carpet flooring.
Double glazed window, bath with mixer taps and electric shower, vanity wash hand basin and wc.
Mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42477471.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.