4 bedroom detached house for sale10 Myreton Avenue, Kilmacolm, PA13 4LJ
- A substantial modern detached villa in mature gardens
- 2 public rooms, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garage
- Lounge extending to 21ft in length with feature open fire
- Formal dining room
- Kitchen with built in oven and electric hob
- 4 bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobes
- Hatch leading to attic room
- Close to Kilmacolm Primary School
A modern detached villa positioned on Myreton Avenue within the sought after village of Kilmacolm. The property is situated in a residential development close to Kilmacolm primary school. The private gardens include a driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage. The substantial rear gardens are landscaped with a central lawn area and patio terrace for outside dining.
This home offers principal accommodation of seven apartments plus usual offices over a two storey layout. There is a covered entrance leading to the split level reception hallway. The cloakroom/wc has a cupboard for storage and there is access to the kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted kitchen furniture with space for three appliances and a built in oven and electric hob. The kitchen has steps to an enclosed rear porch with access to the garden and the garage. The lounge extends to 21ft in length with front facing window formation, a feature open fire and access to the study. There is a formal dining room.
On the upper floor of the property is a broad hallway with storage cupboard and a hatch leading to an attic room. There are four first floor bedrooms one of which has fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
The specification of this home includes gas fire central heating and a large single size garage which has ample space for storage or workshop area. The windows are a mixture of timber framed single glazing, secondary glazing and double glazed units within the hallway, lounge, dining room and study.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.