3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChamberlain Avenue, Penkhull, Stoke-On-Trent
- New Build Three Bedroom Semi
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing,
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking
- EPC Awaited
- Please Ask One of Our Advisors For Further Details
A new-build three bedroom semi with gardens and parking, situated in the residential suburb of Penkhull, close to the amenities of Stoke town centre. The property will be gas central heated and double glazed, with living accommodation comprising hallway, washroom, living room, and dining kitchen at ground floor level, with three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Outside, there are gardens to the front and rear, with a driveway alongside providing off-road parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6784256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keates Hulme, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.