2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoblands, Wisbech
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern two bedroom semi-detached house
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas central heating
- Off road parking
- No upward chain
Set within a small development on the outskirts of the town centre, this two bedroom semi-detached house has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. Boasting off road parking for two vehicles & an enclosed rear garden, the property offers an ideal first time buy or investment.
Portioned in a small development on the outskirts of the town centre, this modern semi-detached house represents an ideal investment or first time buy. The property has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall which has stairs to the first floor and a door leading into the lounge. The kitchen/ breakfast room is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset sink unit and double glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden. The cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Continuing outside there is off road parking to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Lounge 10' 2" maximum x 13' 5" ( 3.10m maximum x 4.09m )
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 4" x 6' 6" ( 4.06m x 1.98m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 2" minimum x 10' 9" ( 3.10m minimum x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 10' x 6' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.06m )
Bathroom 5' 7" x 6' 3" ( 1.70m x 1.91m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Continue along and at the second set of traffic lights turn left into Mount Pleasant Road. Continue along and turn right into Grosvenor Road and then right into Storbeck Road. Follow the road round where Coblands will be found immediately in front of you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42479004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.