5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHarvest Hill Road, Maidenhead
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- OVER 2500 SQ FT
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO CLOAKROOMS
- PARKING & GARDEN
A spacious and beautifully presented five bedroom detached bungalow situated within walking distance of Maidenhead railway station. This property has been fully refurbished to an excellent specification and offers flexible accommodation. Over 2500 sq ft. Viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, two double cupboards and airing cupboard, radiator, coving.
Double cupboard, radiator.
Wash hand basin, w.c., radiator, extractor, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Study 7' 10" x 12' 8" max ( 2.39m x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, built-in double cupboard, coving, spotlights.
Lounge 16' into large bay window x 19' 2" ( 4.88m into large bay window x 5.84m )
Large double glazed bay window, limestone fireplace with slate hearth, open fireplace with multi fuel stove, wall lights, two radiators, telephone point, t.v. point, wiring for surround system, coving.
Family Room 13' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, wall lights, radiator, t.v. point, coving.
Kitchen / Diner 29' x 22' 6" max narrowing to 11' 11" ( 8.84m x 6.86m max narrowing to 3.63m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to front and rear, door to garden, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, granite work surfaces with upstand, glass splashback, Siemens combination double oven and microwave, Siemens five ring induction hob, glass and stainless steel cooker hood, telephone point, t.v. point, two radiators, plumbing for integrated dishwasher, space for America style fridgefreezer, granite breakfast bar, large space for dining furniture and contemporary gas fire, coving.
Utility Room 12' 4" x 9' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.84m )
Wall and base units, cupboards, door to garden, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumbledryer, tiled floor, work surfaces, tiling, radiator, water softening system.
Double cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" into wardrobes x 12' 2" ( 4.60m into wardrobes x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear, two triple fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, coving.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, double Merlyn shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, w.c., fully tiled, heated mirror with integrated shaver point, radiator, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 18' 6" into wardrobe ( 3.07m x 5.64m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 3 16' into wardrobe x 9' 1" ( 4.88m into wardrobe x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 4 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving.
Bedroom 5 16' 10" x 12' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.68m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, two double built-in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed door to garden, coving.
Chrome towel rail, double Daryl shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, w.c., tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled.
Enclosed by established hedge, with drive in drive out access.
The rear garden benefits form a secluded aspect with shrub and plant borders, two sheds, patio area, power and light, tap and side access gates.
From the rear of Maidenhead railway station proceed up Shoppenhangers Road until reaching Harvest Hill Road on your left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42479016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.