3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArk Royal, Bilton, HULL
Sold STC £130,000
- WELL PRESENTED/MUCH IMPROVED
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Gardens, Private Vehicle Side Driveway & Garage
***GP £130,000 - £135,000***MUCH IMPROVED FAMILY PROPERTY SITUATED FORMING PART OF THIS MODERN RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OVERLOOKING GREEN AREA TO FRONT ELEVATION!
A well presented/much improved modern style three bedroom semi detached large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing.
Situated in an enviable position overlooking green area to front elevation and forming part of this sought after/convenient residential location, served by shops incorporating ASDA Superstore, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, fitted dining kitchen incorporating built in appliances and conservatory. First Floor; Three bedrooms and bathroom with white suite incorporating P design shower bath. Outside; Gardens front and rear overlooking green area, private vehicle side driveway and garage.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With double glazed residential door and double glazed screen to side, balustrade staircase, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.25m )
With double glazed picture window, built in electric fire, radiator, coving and half glazed door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 16' 6" x 8' 6" ( 5.03m x 2.59m )
With fully tiled walls, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units incorporating corner unit, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards housing gas fired central heating unit, larder unit, built in breakfast bar, stainless steel five ring gas hob, fan assisted electric double oven/grill, chimney style filter cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, integrated TV, built in storage cupboard, kick space/plympth feature lighting, grey slate effect ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed casement window and double glazed exit door.
Conservatory 9' 7" x 8' 9" Glass to glass ( 2.92m x 2.67m Glass to glass )
White uPVC double glazed construction with central fan/light unit, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering and double glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" Excl' fitted wardrobes x 9' 2" ( 3.15m Excl' fitted wardrobes x 2.79m )
With double glazed picture window, mirror fronted fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.30m Max x 2.79m Max )
With double glazed casement window, built in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.31m x 2.16m )
With double glazed picture window, built in wardrobe, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
With fully tiled walls, white P design shower bath, plumbed shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed picture window with patterned glass and colonial style door.
With double glazed picture window, coving and trap door access via ladder to partially boarded roof space with light.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden overlooking green area with timber fence forming boundary. A concrete private vehicle side driveway leads to a garage (22' 9" x 9' 1" internal measurements) having light, power point, casement window, personnel door and vehicular up and over door. To the rear is a lawned garden with paved patio area, cold water tap, bark chipping childrens play area and timber fence forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42480588.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.