3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLuton Road, Faversham, Kent
- Best Offers Plus buyer fees apply
- 3 bedroom end of terraced house
- Close to town centre shops
- Walking distance to station
- Popular Recreation Ground nearby
- Enclosed rear garden
- EPC energy rating F (23)
This house is bigger than it looks! Just step inside and you will soon begin to appreciate the space available in this attractive end of terraced home.Located in a popular road which is within walking distance of Faversham's market town centre with its array of cafes, shops, restaurants and world famous brewery; you will never be at a loss for things to do.Equally handy is its proximity to the mainline station which is ideal for those who commute to work on a daily basis or need public transport to get to school. The nearby Recreation Ground will be a great place for the children to run around and enjoy a game of soccer. Alternatively, it is an equally good place to walk the dog if you have one.The enclosed garden at the rear of this property is ideal if you have little ones and there may even be potential to provide off street parking (subject to obtaining all planning consents that may be required)
What the Owner says:
We have owned the house for just over 2.5 years and bought it as a buy to let investment which has been very successful. Our situation has now changed and so we have decided to sell.
- Lounge: 11'11 x 10'8 (3.63m x 3.25m)
- Dining Room: 11'11 x 10'6 (3.63m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 11'11 x 9'7 (3.63m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 10'7 (3.66m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 7'5 (3.20m x 2.26m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 10'2 (3.41m x 3.10m)
- Enclosed Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42480918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10829747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.