5 bedroom house for saleMarlborough Road, Heysham, MORECAMBE
Guide Price* £30,000
- AUCTION SALE
- 31 July 2013
- by order of the mortgagees in possession
- to view: Jessops Estate Agents, Tel: 01524 423 000
- Tel: 0208 741 9990
AUCTION SALE 31 July 2013 - to view: By arrangement with the joint auctioneers: Jessops Estate Agents, Tel: 01524 423 000
The property is located on the west side of Marlborough Road within the coastal village of Heysham.
Heysham provides village amenities with a further range of shops, bars and restaurants found in
Morecambe Town Centre located to the north and Lancaster City Centre lying to the east. Public
transport links are available at Morecambe Rail Station located to the north and Heysham Port Rail
Station lying to the south along with a network of local bus services serving the surrounding areas.
The property is served by road links including the A589 and the A683 both located to the east.
Recreational pursuits are available along the sea front and at Heysham Golf Course lying to the south.
Second floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom
First floor: Two bedrooms, two cloakrooms/wc
Ground floor: Reception room, dining room, kitchen, cellar
Outside: Rear yard
EPC Rating: G
to view: By arrangement with the joint auctioneers: Jessops Estate Agents, Tel: 01524 423 000
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0005015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions on 020 8741 8088.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.