2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEast Carleton
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached Single Storey Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms, Master with a Walk-in Wardrobe
- 18’4 Dual Aspect Lounge with Painted Brick Fireplace & Gas Fire
- Kitchen with Views towards Open Fields & Woodland
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Bedroom 2/Study opens onto the Conservatory
- 14’10 Conservatory with Double Doors to the Garden
- Off Road Parking on Shingle
- Attractive Enclosed Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Small Pond
- Pretty, Rural Location near the edge of the Village
SUMMARY This charming 2 bedroom single storey cottage is set on the edge of the village of Swardeston. The owner has implemented a series of upgrades & refurbishments* over the past few years, including complete redecoration inside & out during 2016.
Across the lane from this property are hedges & open fields with the lovely rear garden facing a southerly direction. The main living space is the dual aspect lounge, which opens out into the kitchen with views towards open fields. Along the hallway are the master bedroom with full width walk-in wardrobe, the bathroom with modern suite & bedroom 2/study with double doors opening onto the conservatory.
The property lies side-on to the road, which does not do justice to the amount of accommodation on offer. An internal inspection is strongly recommended for anyone who requires well planned living space in a rural setting. This attractive property is in a lovely location & is sure to spark plenty of interest.
OUTSIDE The property lies side-on to the road, offering a small area of off road parking on shingle. This tapered parking area measures approx. 32' x 10' (max), with the shingle also extending down to the main entrance. Also at the front is a new wooden bin store.
The approx. 48' x 19' (max) pretty cottage-style rear garden is laid mainly to lawn, with informal borders, a pathway to the garden shed** and small garden pond. A pergola supporting beautiful wisteria gives partial shade to the conservatory and a lovely spot from which to view the rest of the garden.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Eaton turn left and join the A11 heading towards Thetford. At Thickthorn Interchange, where the A11 crosses the A47, take the second exit, still heading towards Thetford. Take the first left turning onto Cantley Lane South and follow this road through to the village of East Carleton. Turn left just after Scott's Hill into Intwood Lane and take the first right into Swardeston Lane. The property can be found on the right hand side.
Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage.
Fixtures and Fittings
All fixtures and fittings and curtains are specifically excluded from the sale, but may be available in addition, subject to separate negotiation. Carpets and flooring are included. Washing machine and dishwasher can be purchased at an extra cost.
Viewing Strictly by appointment with Stratfords. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property. An Energy Assessment report is available on this property. Important Notice Stratfords, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER STRATFORDS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
6. *Please enquire for a full list of upgrades and refurbishments.
7. **Garden shed is included in the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42481833.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361002702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.