2 bedroom terraced house for saleShepherds Way, South Chailey, Lewes
Sold STC £280,000
- Sought After Semi-Rural Development
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Allocated Parking
- Bespoke Handmade Timber Kitchen
- 25ft Lounge Dining Room
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Countryside Views
Located in the popular semi-rural village of South Chailey this charming modern terrace forms part of the enviable Shepherds Way development which is set within impressive and wonderfully tranquil communal grounds and boasts a splendid south facing rear garden and countryside views.
Fox and Sons are very pleased to be able to offer, in our opinion this well presented two double bedroom terraced modern house. Set within quiet and tranquil, beautifully maintained communal grounds just off Mill Lane, the property is within easy walking distance to a doctor's surgery and South Chailey secondary school. The village store with post office, pub and primary school are also within easy reach. Surrounded by stunning countryside, South Chailey is well equipped for village life with a bus service and the A275 offering excellent vehicle links North to Haywards Heath or South to Lewes and Brighton beyond. A particular note of mention is the wonderful rear garden which has been thoughtfully planted to offer year round interest and includes a greenhouse and insulated workshop with stable door, power, lighting, work station and double-glazing! This fabulous Shepherds Way property presents an ideal opportunity for the green fingered purchaser requiring tranquil, semi-rural living not too far away from the array of amenities that Lewes, Plumpton Green and Haywards Heath have to offer to include direct railway links to London.
Approached via a private driveway which meanders past beautifully maintained communal grounds offering extensive lawn area and mature shrubs and trees leading to an allocated parking space. Further pathway leads to an attractive front garden planted with a variety of shrubs and flowers. Part obscured UPVC paneled front door into;
Stairs to first floor landing, coving and inset down lighters Electric fuse box and timber paneled door through to:
Lounge Dining Room 25' 5" x 12' 4" ( 7.75m x 3.76m )
Twin double glazed windows to front overlooking front garden and communal grounds beyond with fitted plantation shutters and radiator under. Coved ceiling, three wall mounted lights and feature Marble fire surround with fitted electric fire. Door to under stair cupboard with light, French doors offering access to rear garden and further sliding door through to;
Kitchen 7' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.80m )
Timber framed double-glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden. Bespoke handmade timber kitchen by Yew Tree Designs, Haywards Heath comprising a range of matching wall and base units to include cupboards, drawers, carousel unit and integrated dishwasher. Space and plumbing for tall standing fridge freezer and washing machine. Solid Beech block wood work surfaces extend to incorporate a four ring induction ceramic hob with retractable extractor over and under mounted single bowl stainless steel sink. Under Cabinet lighting, coved ceiling with downlighters, part tiled surround, cupboard housing combination boiler and eye level double oven built into tower unit.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall. Hatch offering access to insulated loft space with pull down ladder. Built in storage cupboard with shelving. Door through to;
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 8' 6" max ( 3.86m max x 2.59m max )
Twin timber framed double-glazed windows to front overlooking communal grounds with radiator under. Further door through to;
En-Suite 5' 2" x 5' 3" ( 1.57m x 1.60m )
Obscured timber framed double-glazed window to front. Shower cubicle with electric shower, corner wash hand basin and low level w.c. Extractor fan and part tiled surround and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.69m )
Timber framed double-glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden and countryside views beyond. Radiator and coved ceiling.
Timber framed double-glazed window to rear. Three piece white bathroom suite comprising paneled bath with Victorian style mixer taps and shower over, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail, part tiled, extractor fan and coved ceiling with inset down lighting.
South Facing Rear Garden
Thoughtfully arranged with paved patio area with flower borders and lawn area with ornamental pond with aquatic plants alongside a variety of outside lighting and outside tap. Shaped flower borders line the edges housing a variety of year round flowering plants, shrubs and trees to include Jasmine , honeysuckle, Queen Elizabeth Roses, Wisteria, Grape, Apple, Raspberry, Cherry, Bay, and Acers. Further more there is a green house and timber built workshop which benefits from full insulation - enabling use all year around, double glazing, work bench and power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42482547.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.