1 bedroom flat for saleWest Parkside, Greenwich Millennium Village, SE10
- Spacious one bedroom ground floor flat
- Set within a superb modern development
- Expansive open-plan reception room
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Lovely private patio looking out to communal gardens
- Stylish bathroom
- Secure private parking space
Set within a superb modern development this stylish one bedroom flat offers an expansive open-plan reception room, sleek modern kitchen and large bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
West Parkside boasts an enviable location in the fantastic Greenwich Millenium Village which can be found moments from the world famous O2 arena and all the amenities on offer. North Greenwich Station provides great links into the City and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 986429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.