4 bedroom town house for saleBeech Grove House, St. Johns Place, St. Johns North, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Impressive four bedroom mid-townhouse property
- Top floor master suite with spacious en-suite
- Three bathrooms in total including two en-suites
- Occupying an impressive central St. Johns position
- Desirable location just a short walk to central Wakefield
- Finished to an impressive standard and ready to move into
- Garage & gardens to the rear
- EPC Rating : C
Offered for sale with no chain involved and vacant possession is this stunning four bedroom town house. Situated in a highly desirable central Wakefield location, the position allows easy access to all amenities as well as transport links. Presented to an exceptionally high standard with a modern and contemporary decorative theme throughout. The spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises, entrance hall with guest cloakroom/W.C. and an open plan ground floor featuring modern fitted kitchen, dining area and lounge with French doors opening out to the rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms, one with en-suite and further house bathroom and to the top floor is a master suite with dressing area and en-suite. Outside to the rear is an attractive enclosed garden, with access into the communal enclosed courtyard. There is also a garage and the development is secured by a coded gate. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this quality home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42488307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.